[Sca-cooks] OT politics and respect

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Thu Feb 14 12:35:26 PST 2002

Well, I guess you could do what a lot of folks around here do.  If you find
yourself in a group that won't let you do anything, find another group to
play with.  We have a couple of folks who are going to play with our Barony
because they moved into a very large (read..almost large enough to be a
Kingdom all by themselves) Barony nearby and found that they were being
ignored by all of the cliques in the group.  They came to a Dance Symposium
here in Dun Carraig, really liked what they saw and are now going to be part
of our group.

Kiri