[Sca-cooks] Chocolate chip cookies, was Everyone gone already?

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 15:29:53 PST 2002

Misha skrev:

>  Philippa Alderton wrote:
>
>  > Ah, what could be better to do than a chocolate
> chip
>  > cookie? They aren't politically controversial,
> there
>  > aren't any blue laws or religious ramifications
>  > involving them (unless we want to create the
> Church of
>  > the Chocolate Chip Cookie >>
>
> Don't forget the Church of the Holy Fig Newton!!
>
> Father Misha, S.F.N.L (Society of Fig Newton Lovers)

That's right! The advocates of the Sweet are already
schismatic sects, the Sweet Fruits and the Sweet
Chocolates ;-) We even have a Martyr, The Blessed
Muiredach ;-) Now, if we can just find a Deity....
Maybe we can worship two Deities, Cariadoc and
Adamantius, and argue over the Heresies of the
Improper Cuskynole(s).

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,