[Sca-cooks] RE: rare seeds

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Feb 14 22:05:33 PST 2002

Olaf said:
> Thanks, I passed this along as well.

You might also want to consider this file in the Florilegium PLANTS,
HERBS AND SPICES section. Whenever someone posts a review or mention
of a place carrying heritage seeds or plantings such as this one, I
usually add it to this file. Some have websites. Some don't.

seeds-msg         (60K) 12/27/00    Sources for period plants and seeds.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/seeds-msg.html

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net