[Sca-cooks] Chocolate chip cookies, was Everyone gone already?

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 04:24:44 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/14/02 6:31:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip_u at yahoo.com writes:

<< That's right! The advocates of the Sweet are already
 schismatic sects, the Sweet Fruits and the Sweet
 Chocolates ;-) >>

We were first! Heresies on the Chocolates!! Heresies I tell you!!

<<We even have a Martyr, The Blessed
 Muiredach ;-) Now, if we can just find a Deity....
 Maybe we can worship two Deities, Cariadoc and
 Adamantius, and argue over the Heresies of the
 Improper Cuskynole(s).

 Phlip >>

Well, Master A was talking about deification..........

Misha, SFN
So thats whats the rumblings up above are......stupid Cuskynoles