[Sca-cooks] Chocolate chip cookies, was Everyone gone already?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Fri Feb 15 06:21:11 PST 2002

I guess my favorites are the Pepperidge Farms Chesapeake Big
Cookies...chunks of dark chocolate and pecans!  And then there were the
cookies that a friend of mine, nicknamed "Troll", who came up with "Troll
House Cookies"...used M&M with peanuts as the chips.  Finally, there used to
be a company out in California, San Francisco to be precise, called The Blue
Star Chocolate Chip Company.  Theirs were the be all, end all best I've ever
eaten.

Kiri