[Sca-cooks] Everyone gone already?

Tara Sersen Boroson tboroson at netcarrier.com
Fri Feb 15 06:53:55 PST 2002

The pickle is a German-ism that has kind of taken hold in this region
because of the huge German population in Pennsylvania.  I imagine any
other part of the country with a large German population will have the
same, but otherwise it's not common.

-Magdalena
who has a pickle.  And a garlic, and a tomato, and an apple and a pear
and an orange.  It's a rather culinary Christmas tree.