[Sca-cooks] It's my coronation...

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 11:41:27 PST 2002

--- Mercy Neumark <mneumark at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'd LOVE a japanese coronation/tea thing.  I realize
> that this would be
> difficult probably, but hey, it IS Caid and aren't
> we japanese food gifted?
> Maybe whenever they start shipping out that History
> of Japanese Food book,
> I'll be able to research this stuff better, huh? :)

Actually, Amazon has cancelled the order.  It seems
that they can't deal with the publisher as well as
Debra can.  So, after I get me tax refund, I will be
ordering it from Debra.

> As Selene said, we have this Festival of the Rose
> thing...I LIKE Selene's
> idea, but the other names for this event is Queen's
> tea, so a Japanese Tea
> would be so fun! Well, at least for me. :)

That was a very, very old name, which we changed to a
more period form.  Europeans didn't get tea until post
period.

> --Raku Tasukawa (tentative japanese persona name)

Shouldn't that be Tasukawa Raku?

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.