[Sca-cooks] Hi from *sniff* the neglected one

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Feb 19 19:12:36 PST 2002

Hey, Avraham....you'll love the other amenities...hot tub, good food,
better company.....Of course, Olwen visits, too, so it's not exactly
completely, uhm, safe.....
--Maire, who just had this weird mental image of a subtlety, done in
marzipan and assorted such stuff, with the subject of the Cathedral of
the Flaming Salamander, and the Rock, and the usual denizens of
same......(There you go, Olwen, weren't you looking for something to
do?.....<weg>)