[Sca-cooks] An Introduction

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 20 09:31:36 PST 2002

Welcome to here!  I have found this list to be chock-full of the gentlest and
most accessible experts in their field in the SCA, so don't hesitate to ask
questions.  Remember, the only stupid question is the one unasked, you know.

Barbara Benson wrote:

> Meaning that you want pictures of the completed dish? That never occured to
> me! Or do you want pictures of each stage of the dish? Or of the
> ingredients?
>
> Hmmm? there are lots of possibilities there, my hubbie has a digital camera.

Works for the Time-Life cookbooks, n'est-ce pas?  It's good to know what the
dish is supposed to look like at earlier steps, so we know if we have =really=
ruint it before it's all done. :-/

Dame Selene Colfox
OP, OLC, OHA, ODC, SR etc.
Iron Chef Altavia