[Sca-cooks] HOW YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS LIST TOO LONG:

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Feb 20 12:30:28 PST 2002

>I baby sit a shih tzu. He is 18 lbs and I often carry him around and sing to
>him.
>
>Today I was holding him and spacing out and I started to feel his belly and
>haunches and think:  "He'd never make a good roast.  Not enough meat."
>..................quick! somebody help me! I think I;ve lost
>it!!!...................

Well, you can't loose what you never had to start with <evil grin>

That being said, 18 pound of shih tzu is plenty of meat.  Squirels are
*much* smaller and perfectly edible :-)

Besides, smaller dogs in general are either footballs, or dinner...

<ducking>

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Kingdom of the Middle