[Sca-cooks] HOW YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS LIST TOO LONG:

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Wed Feb 20 16:51:48 PST 2002

> My husband, Donovan, does the same thing with small children.  He then
> categorizes them as being appetizer, main course, side dish, snack, and
hors
> d'oeuvre!

I know that feeling ... My granddaughter hasn't quite forgiven me for
placing her seven-month old brother Úlfur (Wolf) on my large frying pan (it
was cold, I hasten to add) and muttering something about wanting to see if I
could find a recipe for wolf somewhere. Úlfur thought it was hilarious, of
course. He is definitely an appetizer.

Nanna