[Sca-cooks] OOP-A Great Dining Experience

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Feb 20 18:21:36 PST 2002

>  > If you have a culinary school in your area that provides this service, I
>>  would highly recommend giving it a try - we had a great time, since the
>>  service was not rushed and the seving staff were training too.
>
>Sadly, the only culinary school in my local area that provides such a
>service is the Culinary Institue of America, and they charge an arm and a
>leg! Glad you enjoyed it!
>
>Avraham

The French Culinary Institute, in downtown Manhattan, used to do
that, but I think they may have switched to student externships due
to an increase in the size of the school. The NY Restaurant School
also used to do this, but went to externships in restaurants years
before I attended in 1990.

Adamantius