[Sca-cooks] Medieval Feastware references

Hrolf Douglasson Hrolf at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 21 01:02:47 PST 2002

The british library and british museum are on line.
so is the Victoria and Albert museum (V&A)
There is a fine collection of pieces from the period in held by The National
Trust and they are on the web
www.nationaltrust.org.uk
they should be able to help you.
the Mary Rose museum cotains stuff from the end of your period
Ahh the advatages of being in The UK
regards
vara