[Sca-cooks] feast centered event

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Feb 21 06:35:19 PST 2002

There have been several East Meets West events
through the years or West Meets Middle East/
Crusaders versus Saracens, etc. There ought to be
menus for some of these posted. Also menus where
it was French, then English, then German for the
courses. It really depends on the speciality and
interests of the cooks that are cooking and what
they are interested in doing and the level of
cooperation between all involved. Not to mention
the facilities and monies available.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

Charlene Charette wrote:
> I'm autocratting an event where the main focus of the event is the
> feast.... an event and let the cooks play. ...
 this event will be 50-75 which will allow for dishes that are
> usually too time-consuming or expensive to do.
 I was thinking of having a cook or set of cooks each do a "segment"