[Sca-cooks] Shhh.. I'm a wabbit

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Feb 21 07:52:19 PST 2002

><snip of scary food fanatic head shots>
>
>>  Adamantius, whose current excuse is vicodin (yeah,
>>  like _that's_ strong stuff... "tylenol" being derived
>>  from Greek roots meaning "placebo")
>
>If I stay very, very quiet, will that protect me from the drug-hazed head
>hunter with the cheese fetish? Or do I need to find a champion? (Kiri!
>Alban! Anyone! Halp!)
>
>Rosine

Madam, you have my word as a gentleman, a sometime scholar and a
full-time drug-crazed headhunter (the drug-craze being a temporary
condition), that you have nothing to fear from me. I was concerned,
myself, about the possibility of someone even more frightening than
Olwen arriving on the scene.

You weren't around when Olwen's marzipan Turkey Spam frightened the
wits out of my postman...

Adamantius