[Sca-cooks] Olwen's gift to Chirhart

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:27:22 PST 2002

Yes.  For Christmas I gave you rubber floor mats.  And I gave Bec a bottle
of Irish Mist and Hans a Silver Nautalus patch.  I meant for the day it
snowed.  When we opened up other peoples gifts to give to you guys.  I
thought I gave one to you and one to Hans.  Oh well.  Do you want one of
your own?  I bought extras cuz I kept opening up Shamus' and giving it away.
  Cripes.  We have to get 12th night overwith so I can stop re-wrapping
stuff.
Olwen