[Sca-cooks] Shhh.. I'm a wabbit

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Feb 21 09:45:56 PST 2002

>>You weren't around when Olwen's marzipan Turkey Spam frightened the
>>wits out of my postman...
>>
>>Adamantius
>
>Now I'm **frightening**????
>
>Oh, I give up.
>
>Olwen

Hey, I never said my postman wasn't blameless in that little
misunderstanding. And he _does_ have the brains of an unusually small
wooden spool. (Newcomers to this list may have missed my hair-raising
tale of the postal delivery person who thought a package from Olwen
was Special Delivery Anthrax.)

Olwen, you're not universally frightening (although, if I were
Avraham I might be deeply concerned right about now). Besides, we all
know that your acts of criminal harassment are driven by deep
feelings of affection. And we all love you, too, Dorothy!

Besides, you can't kill me. I'm on drugs and not responsible for my
actions. Neener neener...

Adamantius