OT Re: [Sca-cooks] HOW YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS LIST TOO LONG:

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Feb 21 10:07:05 PST 2002

>--
>Poor Master Baby!
>Why are you on Vicodin?
>And I couldn't agree with you more about Tylanol!!
>Hoping you feel better soon.
>Phillipa
>
>>  ... "tylenol" being derived from Greek roots meaning
>  > "placebo")

I'm following my ancient tradition of _only_ having dental problems
on a long, holiday weekend. The subsequent removal of an impacted and
broken wisdom tooth has my head looking vaguely like a furry
watermelon (for those of you who have already seen my head in person,
shut up, okay?) has underscored for me my convictions regarding
Tylenol in all forms.

Adamantius