[Sca-cooks] HOW YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS LIST TOO LONG:

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Feb 21 10:31:25 PST 2002

>--- Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:
>>  --
>>  [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
>>  Poor Master Baby!
>>  Why are you on Vicodin?
>>  And I couldn't agree with you more about Tylanol!!
>>  Hoping you feel better soon.
>>  Phillipa
>
>Well, he had a wisdom tooth removed today, and by the
>time they finished with the jack-hammers, he was a bit
>dizzy. Offered to send him some chocolatl chip
>cookies, but he hasn't responded yet.....

Yesterday. A total of about six or eight dentists and techies were
required (and I am a _good_ patient with an unusually high tolerance
for pain, under most circumstances); the whole process took nearly
three hours, during which crowbars, corkscrews, and ultimately, very
nearly high explosives never left my mouth.

I have seen, yet again, an example of the theory that says that
nothing important or difficult is accomplished without large
quantities of bad language. The surgeon that finally got the job done
was quite fluent, and I learned all kinds of things about my tooth's
ancestry (possibly canine, although I thought it was a wisdom tooth),
sex life, and state of parental legitimacy...

I think it has to do with proper breathing and the management of
one's qi. Ask any martial artist: "Breathe in through the nose, and
cuss out the mouth."

Adamantius