OT Re: [Sca-cooks] HOW YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS LIST TOO LONG:

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 21 12:25:38 PST 2002

Oh, yes! It was a dentist who started me on Advil, when I bashed up my
mouth. It is an anti-inflammatory. I had not just mouth pain but severe
headaches for months from pushing my teeth back into position with my
tongue (reflex action, still do it under stress, he said not to try to
stop it as it is the best way to realign them.) Advil was the only thing
that stopped the pain. And it was real blinding pain!I lived on it for
about 6 months, and have used no other pain reliever since. (No, I don't
hold stock - maybe I should? But I use the generic...)

And I sympathize about the teeth... I had an impacted wisdom tooth...
they ended up knocking me out, handed my mom (I was about 20) the
prescription for painkiller with the instructions that she was to fill
it and get me on it ASAP... not a happy memory!

Anne
who is on the stuff right now for a migraine... it does everything!