[Sca-cooks] Articles for Altavia

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Thu Feb 21 15:42:37 PST 2002

>Our chronicler over in our little Barony of Altavia is
DESPERATELYlookingfor articles on ANYTHING >to print.  Would any of you
giving, smart, creative people out there might have a few recipes, poems,
>puzzels, art,cooking articles or really ANYTHING that you could share with
us?  We can
>send you a free copy of the newsletter you are printed in if you do have
something!
> And I MIGHT bribe people if they give us a lot...like with gifties or
something.<
> --Arte

    My message to Arte using  mneumark at hotmail.com  bounced so could she
please reply to me ?  I have articles for your Chronicler's use.

    Estrella was great fun  -- even if I did miss the Cooks Potluck.
    Caointiarn
    kareno at lewistown.net