[Sca-cooks] Administrivia

Michelle Gilyeat mikeylou2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 18:46:35 PST 2002

> @home went out of business some time ago.  It took awhile for their
> mail
> to start bouncing.  Therefore, the deleted addresses should have
> been
> invalid anyway.

That's incorrect.   My @Home address still works, and is purported to
work until the 28th.  I downloaded a crapload of spam from it this
evening.  When I was transitioned to my @comcast.net account it did
take awhile for me to start getting messages, but I haven't had a
problem with it since the first day.  (of course, I'm not home to be
watching it, so I don't know).  I don't know when Kiri was
transitioned to her comcast.net addy though, if it's been the past
day or two she could be having the same problem I was.

-M.

=====