[Sca-cooks] again from Purgatory

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Feb 21 21:04:28 PST 2002

Also sprach Stefan:
>Uh, maybe not.
>
>Remember the stories of putting peeps in the microwave oven. Probably
>going to be a lot of microwave radiation during WW3. But I guess the
>cockroaches would still eat greatly expanded peeps...

I can see it now. The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, or whatever Bush
is calling America's patchwork collection of current enemies, hits us
with masers from space, carefully targeting all the supermarkets, and
the US is suddenly buried, inundated with expanded peeps...

Kind of like "Motel of the Mysteries", huh?

Adamantius