[Sca-cooks] BE IT KNOWN... was, Shhh.. I'm a wabbit

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 06:28:30 PST 2002

>Also sprach Olwen:
>
>>Now I'm **frightening**????
>>
>>Oh, I give up.
>>
>>Olwen
>
>Be it known that Lady Olwen the Odd is a pearl among women, Queen of
>her sex, tireless artificer and noble-hearted friend! And an
>occasional marzipan terro... um... marzipan mail-bo... um, giver of
>lovely things!
>
>Adamantius

..?..did I respond to this yesterday..?...hmm...well..here goes (again?)....

My dear esteemed Master Adamantius.  I thank you most graciously for your
support and kind words.  You are an orator and a scholar.  Now pick your
foot out of your mouth before that pain medicine gets you in the wetlands
surrounded by cattails.
Lady Olwen