[Sca-cooks] OT - Placebos.

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Fri Feb 22 09:35:56 PST 2002

> ............mm.............hmm........<thumbthumbthumb>
>.......Rosine.......Rosine....mm..doesn't
> seem to be in here............
>
> Oh.  Hello the list~!
>
> Nice to hear from you all today.  I was just wondering; does anyone seem
> have Rosine's snail mail address handy?
>
> Olwen the innocent

   Innocent my hinney. I've seen your commando threats on this list. I'm
scared of you! Pussy willows, turkey spam!
   Besides, I've already gotten one of your creations... just after 12th
night, so your reputation is sterling where I'm from since I showed it to
everyone before I let Baron Donal eat it (he soooo wanted to eat it). You
ah, wouldn't want to damage that, right?

And now I think I'll just go garden, or shop, or pay bills, or something for
a long while.

Rosine the Quietly running away