[Sca-cooks] OT - Placebos.

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Feb 22 22:40:38 PST 2002

Vladimir asked:
> <looks in his soapbox, tapping out the sudsy remains>
>
> Now what am I supposed to do with a used soapbox?

Return him to the Rialto (rec.org.sca)?

For a long time they had a "zen" one they called Sappy, whom they
passed around.  There is always someone there who needs a soapbox,
or two or three or more. Problem is, there are some folks who never
step down from one.

Eleven or twelve years ago, it used to be a friendly place to visit,
similar to this list. This list is more friendly and closer though
than the Rialto was. Until 95 or so, they used to meet at Pennsic
as well. Sigh.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net