[Sca-cooks] raised crusts

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 01:15:31 PST 2002

--- "Decker, Terry D." <TerryD at Health.State.OK.US>
wrote:
> Take my good advice with a grain of salt, it works
> most of the time with
> fine wheat flour, but every so often a wild variable
> turns it upside down
> and gives it a shake (about the time my ego is
> congratulating itself).

Thus, my comment about the mood of the next-door
neighbor's etc ;-)

> If you have any other baking questions to fill in
> your notes, ask away.
> Those I can sometimes answer off the top of my head.

Well, if you could send me the recipe for crusts you
worked out from Sabina, I'd appreciate it. Also, the
recipe you'd worked out for the trenchers to be made
in coffee cans.....

> I've got a couple of weekends of housecleaning
> scheduled, so I too may get a
> chance to play in the kitchen as Cindy is doing.
> I've got a long delayed
> barley bread experiment and an urge to test some of
> the rye pastry doughs in
> Welser.  I've got some salmon in the freezer, so
> fish in pastry is a
> possibility.

Much joy in your playing ;-) Do let us know the
results ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,