[Sca-cooks] Queston on Musical cooking

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 06:06:28 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/22/2002 6:20:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wpmay at hotmail.com writes:

> What ,if any, music do you listen to while
>     you cook?

I'm a little wierd this way.  It depends on what I'm cooking (or sewing, or
whatever).  If I'm working on period stuff, I like period music.  If on
modern stuff, can be modern or period.  Same way with watching TV while I'm
sewing; if I'm sewing garb, I like either a medieval themed movie or
documentary over anything totally modern.
Seems to help get me in the right mindset or something.

Brangwayna Morgan