[Sca-cooks] perfumed cooking

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Sat Feb 23 12:54:26 PST 2002

About a month ago, I was rummaging in the overfull spice cabinet for
something when one of my spice jars attempted suicide. The glass did not
break, but the stopper came out, and scattered bits of myrrh in various
sizes all over the stove, the counter, and the floor. I rescued all that I
could, but the stove still has teeny crumbs caught under the top that I
haven't had time to clean out yet. So whenever I use the front two burners
my kitchen is perfumed with myrrh.

I suppose it's better than overboiled cabbage. ;-)

Margaret