[Sca-cooks] Sugar nippers was rice with orange juice

Dan Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sun Feb 24 09:18:44 PST 2002

> There were specific tools made for pinching off sugar-
> I think someone posted a site for them- Johan and I
> have been discussing forging them, and they don't look
> like they'd be very difficult- basicly a modified
> plier.

The site that had them is:

www.jastown.com/

They are a colonial reinactor supplier with some suff which will work for
our period.
I checked and I could call up the item as sugar nippers but can no longer
find a listing.
 further info on them is copied from their site as follows.  They have cone
sugar by the way:

For Orders Call: 1-219-594-5852
FAX: 1-219-594-5580
Write: