[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Music

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Feb 24 11:06:11 PST 2002

Also sprach Terry Decker:
>  >1)  Vivaldi to wake me up (Before the people arrive while I am setting up
>the
>>kitchen)
>>     (Preferably from the Four Seasons)
>>
>>Andrea
>>Ostgardr
>
>Do you also include the amphetamines and the cigarette in the shower -- a la
>Fosse?
>
>Bear

No, but sometimes, if my lady wife is there, she sets up a pot of
coffee. You know, in the cartoons, the stuff that dissolves the spoon?

I'm embarrassed. At events, I usually don't bring music. So instead,
we either sing Broadway show tunes (suitably food-related, amusingly
morbid and/or just plain goofy). And then there was the time we would
all stop work every so often to read aloud from "Ed Wood: Nightmare
in Ecstasy"...

Adamantius