[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Music

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 24 20:31:19 PST 2002

>> >1)  Vivaldi to wake me up (Before the people arrive while I am setting
up
>> the> >kitchen)   (Preferably from the Four Seasons)
>> -------------
>Terry Decker wrote:
>> Do you also include the amphetamines and the cigarette in the shower -- a
la
>> Fosse?>
>> Bear
>-------------------
>I thought people saved those for the Monday
>morning after the "feast"... like when real
>life calls again...
>
>Johnna Holloway  Johnnae

Thank you, I prefer to sleep through Mondays even at the office.
Considering some of the hours I put in when baking for a feast, the speed
might be useful, but I never got into the habit.  When I was smoking, I
would start some mornings with a hot shower, cigar and brandy-laced coffee.
These days it's coffee, naproxin sodium and lots of water, before I get
started in the kitchen.

Bear