[Sca-cooks] spam

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Feb 25 11:12:42 PST 2002

I'm responding to the list, because I can't write to EFN, or people on EFN.

IMHO, EFN really sucks, as it reads spam from lots of sources, including my
own domain.  They have a good plan to protect, but are so indiscriminate
that they are limiting considerably the mail their users can get.

I have three people I need to correspond with that are on EFN, and I can't
email them, I had to create an account at yahoo, which if anything is
responsible for more spam than those actual addresses they are banning.

Yes, this is a sore point for me.

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom