[Sca-cooks] Lots of pickles

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 12:26:33 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/24/2002 9:46:15 PM Mountain Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

I'm guessing you mean quarts there rather than gallons. And no we only have
around 10 quarts left right now.  :->

Well I'm the only person in my immediate family who makes them so I think we
gave 4-5 quarts each  to my parents and my sister and her family.  We gave
some away for 12th Night gifts.  I took some to work for a potluck day and
now everyone keeps asking when I'll be bringing them again.  I figure we will
have enough to last until I can make more again. (You have to remember that
due to the growing season here I won't be able to start pickling again until
June or July, and those really won't be ready to eat for a couple of months.)

For me it's fun, and they taste a lot better than store bought pickles.  :->

Noemi