[Sca-cooks] (rice with currants) now with redaction!

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 17:53:30 PST 2002

--- XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com wrote:

> What about me in drag ;D

Likely would depend on whether or not someone wanted
to register you as arms. Any of you Heralds want to
try out the cant? Personally, your self description
leads me to believe you'd be a bit unwieldy on a
shield, in or out of drag.....

Myself, I rather like Mordonna's arms as we on Cook's
List decided to cant them ;-)

Of course, then there are Andrew MacRobb's arms....

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,