[Sca-cooks] (rice with currants) now with redaction!

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 26 16:23:40 PST 2002

Try 1517 for the first pineapples in Europe.  Some sources say Christopher
Columbus in 1493, but I don't recall any mention in his journal.  I haven't
a clue as to how fast the pineapple trade developed.

Bear

GREAT!  I have a friend who would love a reasonably historical means of
cooking up some snot.  He has a collection of celebrity boogies that he
trots out every now and again as an A&S entry for an alternative personna of
his.  This would be great to bring up the scholarly value . . . . but he'd
need to use a different acid than pineapples as they are rather New World.

niccolo difrancesco