[Sca-cooks] Re: Tea

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Feb 27 01:47:41 PST 2002

*snicker*

Edouard is of course leaving out other little tales...

His dad told me that when they were living in England, this little cutie
really got into the local culture, and when a friend or neighbor came
over to visit, James would be jumping up and dragging out the tea set
and biscuits and the sugar and milk and the whole nine yards. And none
of those silly 'cookies! Proper biscuits! Apparently the womenfolk
thought this was incalculably cute. (And of course he was- I've seen
pictures!)

He's not so formal anymore, but he is very good about bringing me tea,
especially if I *must* be up and getting somewhere. Setting the tea just
out of reach on the headboard is just the ticket.

But I have to say- sorry, Master A- Unless I'm in a Chinese restaurant,
I prefer mine like the Brits. With milk. No sugar, just milk. Irish
Breakfast, strong enough to look like coffee, a little milk so it turns
a rich pecan... yum!

'Lainie
why am I still up?