[Sca-cooks] tomorrow's travels!OT-OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:14:18 PST 2002

Have a safe journey and the best of wishes for your daughters success in
entering the college.  After it's over get a good rub and hot bath and curl
up with the computer and friends and let us all know the results.

As for me, I am going out of town also.  Driving to Pensacola FL to see my
mum for a long weekend.  I should be back on Weds next.

Now if I can only figure out how to get on the digest form of the list...
Olwen