[Sca-cooks] Re: Tea

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 28 07:56:30 PST 2002

That varies by the person, and even over time. I never used to react to
caffeine. I drank coffee to relax in the evening...

Then my body seemed to decide it had to celebrate my 35th birthday by
changing something, and it picked that... took me a while to figure out!
Now, I can't drink regular coffee at all in the evening. Tea doesn't
bother me ( I brew it a long time, but don't use a lot of it, I may not
get all that much caffeine, don't know) and cola only does if I drink a
lot.

It still doesn't help me wake up in the morning, which isn't really
fair. I drink it, as I always have, because I like it, I like a ritual
that eases me into my day, but if I really have to get going fast I skip it!

Anne