[Sca-cooks] OT: Kiri for BoD!

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 10:37:11 PST 2002

--- Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Aw shucks!  You're too kind.  I just hope I'm not
> getting myself into
> something that goes 'way beyond my capabilities to
> handle...and that I can
> contribute something.
>
> Kiri

 Too kind? No way! Beyond your abilities? Strongly
doubt it. In the time I've known you, Kiri, you've
shown all the qualities I'd like to have in someone
representing and guiding an organization with which
I'm associated- kindness, intelligence, willingness to
learn and teach, understanding, and the ability to
face tough choices and make the best of them.

Go for it, girl ;-) You've got what it takes ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,