[Sca-cooks] Recommended Magazine...

Kim Schab madchefla at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 14:03:50 PST 2002

I don't know...but epicurious.com which is the site
for Gourmet is not fee.  And when I try to get a
question answered for several weeks, with no response
either on-line or from their offices I lose faith.
Especially with "America's Test Kitchen".

Alessandra

--- Mary Denise Smith <costumemag at costumemag.com>
wrote:

> Kim Schab wrote:
>
> <Cook's Illustrated also requires a FEE to ask them
> questions or access
> info about the articles on their .com.>
>
> Well, how else are they going to pay their staff?
>
> MD/Marged

=====
"Optimism is a force multiplier."  Colin Powell

Always remember, stressed is just desserts spelled backwards :)