[Sca-cooks] Recommended Magazine...

Barbara Dodge awench2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 15:07:53 PST 2002

"Cooks Illustrated" is in fact the name of a magazine that was recently
discussed on the list.  I have had a subscription for years, and am paid up
through 2005!  I find their scientific approach wonderful and the
explanations as to why foods behave the way they do fascinating.  It's more
than just a cooking magazine, it's also enjoyable reading.

Felicia