[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]travelling foods for SCA folks

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 1 01:32:27 PST 2002

Jerky, definitely.  Sometimes flavored licorice sticks (strawberry),
gummi sharks, and Diet Mtn Dew.  And if I'm really desperate, Korn Nuts.
My usual travelling companion (actually, it's _her_ car) also needs
those thin, hard candy wafers that come in a roll that I can never
remember the name of.
--Maire

   Necco Wafers perhaps ?

My road trip yummies include jerky,Sobe Blizzard,Coca-cola,
  gummi worms,necco wafers and a yummy chocolate coverd butter
  cookie whose name eludes me right now.
~Aethelwulf