[Sca-cooks] Food mentions in Chaucer

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jan 1 10:52:31 PST 2002

http://www.godecookery.com/chaucer/ccookery.htm
has  A Chaucerian Cookery:
 examines the references to food and dishes in all
 of Chaucer's writings, studies the dietary habits
of his characters, and gives a complete list of all
foods Chaucer refers to. Included is A
Chaucerian Feast, which presents an authentic
 Medieval feast based on the writings of Chaucer
and corresponding 14th c. recipes.

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis