[Sca-cooks] Bubble....Bubble - OOP, OT

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Jan 4 10:59:26 PST 2002

<happy dance>
I just found out I am in the running for a job 1 level up the corporate food
chain, but i can't bubble here at work because the other person in here up
for the same job and I were asked to keep it quite ;-) Not that it is that
much more in the way of money, but since my current job is going away in
October it makes it nice that I may not have to start job hunting again!
<happy dance\>
margali
just had to bubble at SOMEBODY -)