[Sca-cooks] Please Update Your Project Listings

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Mon Jan 7 06:08:27 PST 2002

Cindy wrote:

>Here is the list I have of who is doing what project.  Please everyone,
>send me updates & new listings!

My on-again-off-again project is a translation of portions of the
manuscript known as the "Agnus Castus" manuscript numbered
Royal Library 90, Stockholm. The manuscript pages are a treatise
on herbs and their virtues and are thought to be the source pages
for most of the early printed English herbals. The manuscript is
dated tentatively at 1425.

Right now this very instant, the translation is in the off-again
stage, but I do occasionally work on it. :)

Iasmin