[Sca-cooks] Kirrilys treasure chest

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:03:45 PST 2002

All right.  I got forwarded a message from Kirrily and it said this;

>And to my great shame, I've offered to sculpt a "treasure chest" from
>marzipan tomorrow night, with a bunch of people.  Should be, um,
>experimental.
>
>Yours,
>
>Katherine

I hope you tell us more about this chest.  I want to hear all about it and I
want pictures I tell you ~ pictures~!  Just how long do you think you can
keep something like this a secret girl??

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar
Bright Hills Cooks Guild