[Sca-cooks] Response to Kiri

Ann and Les sheltons at sysmatrix.net
Thu Jan 17 20:00:26 PST 2002

> Sounds heavenly.  All we get served at our peerage meetings is a lot of
talk!  Hmmm....there are several Atlantian peers on this list...whaddya
think, guys?  Should we start doing this at our peerage meetings?  I can't
imagine that this would make them run any longer than they already do!

 Kiri >

I'm game!  Most of the time we're trying to fit everything in within the
1 allotted hour and wind up trying to cover 17 candidates in the last 3
minutes!  We might as well be comfortable while we're at it.

I don't know when our next meeting will be (I won't be at Kingdom
A&S).  But, if we advertise it on the Atlantian Laurel list ahead of
time, we can probably get something started.  I'm sure Judith would
support it as well.

By the way, is there anything else needed for the Laureling in Feb?

John le Burguillun