[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1291 - 14 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Jan 18 07:21:45 PST 2002

But Max niped off to work on somebodies back and didn't get any of the final
course, not just the mussels. It wasn't an omission due to my allergies,
just a lack of server. I was busy somewhere and didn't notice he wasn't
there [and I was stuffed and not going to consider getting food for myself
when I had to run an errand...] but nobody else from our table got the third
course at all ...

margali
[and max was a guest, not a hired footman...

 the quote starts here:
I think some of this goes for ordinary feast goers as well. Telling
the server to stop serving the table or to not bring a particular
dish, perhaps because you are allergic to it or simply dislike it,
is rude unless you have gotten the agreement or at least mentioned
this to the rest of the folks at your table.

Stefan li Rous
(my, my isn't he grouchy today...)