[Sca-cooks] Fw: Iceland Food Festival

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 21 19:16:09 PST 2002

Greetings.  Having just returned from the Colorado Springs Cooking
Symposium, I found this in my mailbox.  I hope it is proper to
forward the whole message to you all.  Nanna was a most interesting
speaker on the topic of Icelandic food.  Here's another opportunity
for some of you...  - Alys Katharine